VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
- Outpatient Pharmacy, VA Medical Center
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.
Saturday - 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Pharmacy Administration Office
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System patients. Please call one of the following numbers —
- 702-791-9061 for local calls
- 1-888-633-7554, ext 3061 (for Southern Utah, Northern Arizona, or Western California)
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to ensure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet Program. You will need a user ID and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System Pharmacy
- All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet using My HealtheVet.
- Call 1-888-633-7554 to refill using the Automated Pharmacy Refill Line
You can get information about any prescription you may be taking by going into My HealtheVet.
Dispose Medication Correctly
Unused medications DO NOT go in the garbage, in the toilet, or down the drain. Learn how to dispose of your medications properly. Proper Medication Disposal.
- Outpatient Pharmacy - VA Medical Center
- 888-633-7554 Ext. 3061
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 8:00pm