VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System has transitioned to a new web-based system to reimburse eligible Veterans and beneficiaries for travel to and from VA medical appointments.
The Beneficiary Travel Self-Service System (BTSSS) allows users to submit and track transportation reimbursement claims at any time via Access VA, - a secure single sign-in web-based portal for multiple VA applications.
BTSSS has many advantages, for example, it:
- Reduces the need for completing hard copy claim submissions in-person at the facility by replacing and eliminating the previous kiosk method
- Provides an easy to use web-based application that allows users to enter their claims over the internet via AccessVA
- If you need to file a claim for an appointment that was not scheduled such as laboratory, find out more, https://www.va.gov/health-care/get-reimbursed-for-travel-pay/
- Ensures timely processing and payment of travel reimbursements and reduces manual intervention and improper claim payments through automated features
- Authenticates the Veteran or beneficiary by:
With BTSSS now live, use of travel claim kiosks will be discontinued. However, VASNHS will still accept in-person and hard-copy claim submissions.
For information on eligibility for travel pay, visit VA’s Travel Pay Reimbursement site or the VASNHS home page.
The completed form can be mailed to us at VA Medical Center,
Attention: Beneficiary Travel, 6900 North Pecos Road, North Las Vegas, NV, 89086
or fax it to 702-791-9220.
Please remember the claim needs to be submitted within 30 days of your appointment.
- North LAs Vegas VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
- 07:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday