VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
My HealtheVet Information and Resources
|> Instructions||> Forgot Password||> Resources|
What is My HealtheVet?
My HealtheVet is VA’s online personal health record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. My HealtheVet helps you partner with your health care team. It provides you opportunities and tools to make informed decisions and manage your health care.
To get started, access the My HealtheVet website and click on the green Register Today! button.
Using My HealtheVet
- VA Vantage Point Blog - My HealtheVet and Secure Messaging Go the Distance for Our Veterans
Check out the Veterans Health Library with over 1,500 information sheets, 150 health care videos and more
Take a six-minute web tour of how to use the Veterans Health Library
Send Secure Messages to make VA Appointments online, renew a medication with Mental Health, Primary Care and Specialty Care Teams
My HealtheVet Video:
____Instructions_______ top of page
(1) Create a My HealtheVet Account:
To create your free My HealtheVet account, visit the website and click on the green "Register Today!" button. Create account with VA Patient box selected under Relationship to the VA section of the Registration page
(2) Upgrade to a Premium My HealtheVet Account:
- My HealtheVet Premium upgrade process:
- Complete step 1 with VA Patient selected on Registration online form, Relationship to the VA section and follow instructions below
- The user will need to read the Release of Information Form, print, and sign. Link to the form can be found here:
VA Release of Information (ROI) Form (10-5345a-MHV) (PDF)
- The user will need to present one form of government-issued photo identification to any VASNHS Primary Care Clinic My HealtheVet Support Assistant, Medical Support Assistant Appointment Scheduler or to the Release of Information Office. You may also drop off the form at the Release of Information Office, VA Medical Center, 2nd floor, who will physically proof your identity for security purposes
(3) Opt-in to My HealtheVet Secure Messaging:
Once logged in successfully, click on upper right navigation red button "Secure Messaging"
Click on "Open Secure Messaging" orange button and Opt-in by accepting the Terms and Conditions and click the "Submit" button.
Forgot your User ID and Password?
____Resources:_______ top of page
Find a My HealtheVet Computer near you:
Northeast Primary Care Clinic - 4461 E. Charleston, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (702) 791-9050
Northwest Primary Care Clinic - 3968 N. Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89130, (702) 791-9020
Southeast Primary Care Clinic - 1020 S. Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89015, (702) 791-9030
Southwest Primary Care Clinic - 7235 S. Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89113, (702) 791-9040
VA Medical Center (Patient Education Center, 1st Floor) - 6900 North Pecos Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89086, (702) 791-9000
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention and Patient Aligned Care Teams:
VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System is committed to providing the highest quality health care. The My HealtheVet Program in conjunction with Health Promotion and Disease Prevention (HPDP) program provides Veterans with comprehensive health education, clinical services and support to enhance their health, well-being, and quality of life. The My HealtheVet and HPDP programs work closely with the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) and provides resources to support Veterans and clinical staff to address health promotion and disease prevention needs and interests. See the VHA National Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention (NCP) for nine healthy living messages that are designed to improve Veteran overall health.
Military Health Histories:
Military Health Histories are self-entered. To obtain a copy of your military service (health) record please visit The National Archives website and click on: eVetRecs system portal